Can adopting an integrated solution help your business thrive in the modern landscape? Yes.
Whether you focus on transformation within specific areas of your business or across core business processes, having an adaptable and scalable ERP System can be valuable. With cloud solutions becoming important, the smartest decision you can take is to go for a cloud-based business management solution.
Given its flexible and scalable nature, it is not surprising that Microsoft’s ERP solution is evolving rapidly.
Keep reading to know more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, a comprehensive business management software built for enterprises of all sizes and types.
Transform quicker with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central intelligently connects your finance, sales, customer services and operations teams within a single application. The solution streamlines and optimizes your business operations and helps you move forward.
Besides providing advanced capabilities needed for business operations, D365 Business Central is flexible, helping businesses to meet the growing market needs and customer expectations.
What makes Business Central a necessity for the present-day environment?
Agility and adaptability:
Given the dynamic business scenario, enterprises need a solution that is agile and adaptable. Business Central is agile and flexible in many ways:
- Enterprises can customize the solution to meet their specific business needs.
- Easily adapt to your needs, whether your business is small or growing.
- It can accommodate growing users, data, and transactions.
- Easy to implement because of its cloud-based nature
- Access to real-time data and powerful dashboards enable users to make quick decisions
- Support for remote collaboration
- Easily adaptable to the changing compliance regulations
Unified Business management:
Business Central is a unified business management solution due to its capability to integrate various business functions. Because of this, enterprises can benefit in several ways:
- Unifies data from multiple departments, ensuring data consistency across business
- Integrates core functions such as finance, supply chain, sales, project management, and more
- Allows seamless flow of data between different business functions
- Offers robust reporting and analytics capabilities
- Provides an intuitive user interface to enhance usability
- Allows easy communication among team members and across departments
Business Central provides data-driven insights through its robust analytics and reporting capabilities. Here is how you can achieve this:
- Business Central provides advanced reporting tools that users can use to create custom reports
- Users can identify key performance indicators, finance and sales trends, and more.
- Provides real-time access to data, allowing users to always access the latest information
- Create interactive and compelling dashboards to visualize data
- Predictive analytics allows you to predict business results based on historical data
- Integrate with Microsoft Power BI for in-depth data analysis and insights sharing
Business Central optimizes and streamlines business processes through automation. Here is how you achieve process streamlining
- Automate repetitive tasks such as invoice generation, workflow approvals, reminders, and more
- Optimize inventory levels based on historical data and demand forecasts
- Integrates various processes across departments
- Automates financial processes like bank reconciliations, accounts receivables and payables, and invoicing
- Provides complete visibility into process such as sales, finance, and supply chain
- Integrates various functions across departments within your business
The cloud-accessible nature of Business Central is helpful for today’s businesses in many ways. Here are how:
- Business Central is hosted on Microsoft’s Azure Cloud
- Users can access the system from anywhere on any device through a web browser
- Provides a consistent user experience across multiple devices including computers, laptops, mobiles, or tablets
- Compatible with Windows, Android, iOS and macOS
- Access to Azure’s backup and recovery feature
- Eliminates the need for on-premises deployment, reducing your IT overhead
- The cloud-based nature enhances collaboration wherever users are
- Users can use Business Central on a subscription basis
As per the Forrester (a leading research firm) analysis, organizations that have deployed Dynamics 365 Business Central have enhanced operational efficiency, reduced costs, and increased revenue.
Here are the important conclusions:
Reduce the hiring of staff: Dynamics 365 Business Central reduced the complexities around finance and operations processes. This helped businesses to eliminate the need to hire extra staff.
Improved workflows: Finance professionals have better managed their daily responsibilities. This helped business to improve workflows throughout the finance and operations
Efficient reporting: After migrating to Business Central, organizations can make use of the Power BI to generate immersive reports. This eliminated the need for dependency on third party report generation tools.
Save on license fees: Implementation of Dynamics 365 Business Central helped organizations to save a lot in license fees and infrastructure costs, and support personnel savings.
Microsoft product integrations: Enterprises have received immense benefits through the integration of Microsoft productivity tools with Business Central.
More business flexibility with integration
You can expand the capabilities of Business Central through integration of Microsoft products such as Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform, and other third-party apps.
Integration with Microsoft 365 expands your communication and collaboration capabilities – you can share documents, presentations, and work together on key processes in real time and more.
With Microsoft Power Platform, you can further analyze data, automate processes, build your own desktop and mobile apps, and create virtual agents (chatbots). Through these, you can meet and solve business challenges you face during this pandemic period.
Therefore, to take advantage of the modern-day ERP solution, you can connect with a leading Microsoft Partner. If your business is in the UAE, you can contact the experienced Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation Partners in the UAE.